Delivering a premium vaping experience for adult smokers worldwide.
From everyone at BLVK Unicorn, we stand by responsible regulation. However, the situation in Florida is NOT responsible. In fact, Governor Ron DeSantis intends to ban its accessibility altogether with SB810.
If signed, SB810 will ban the sales of all vapor products in the state. This includes bottle e-liquid such as BLVK Unicorn flavors with an exception for tobacco and menthol. In addition, this also bans online sales, public consumption within 1000 feet of a school, and changes the legal age to purchase tobacco products to 21.
We stand by Floridan adult smokers to advocate the Governor to VETO the bill. Join the thousands of adult smokers in the state, alongside several industry brands such as ourselves as we make our voice heard!
ATTEND THE VIRTUAL RALLY
There are several ways you can assist Floridan residents in notifying Governor DeSantis to veto the bill. CASAA, a consumer advocacy group created a Virtual Rally, aimed at indundating the Governor's office with thousands of testimonials from adult smokers everywhere on how they used vapor products to improve ones health and wellness. Here's how it works:
- Write a brief version of your story on a sign and include what flavors you vape.
- Include "Veto SB810 or #VetoSB810 in your message.
- Take a selfie with the sign.
- Email your photo to: email@example.com
- Post your photo to social media and tag Governor DeSantis
- Tweet your photo and tag @GovRonDeSantis @FLsmokefree @CASAAmedia which will tag CASAA, Florida's state trade association, and Governor DeSantis.